Appointments (for all appointments Tel: 01429 278179)
- Routine appointments can be made by telephoning the appointments line during Reception opening hours. The staff will aim to offer you the Healthcare Professional of your choice, however due to urgent needs/demands of the Practice this may not always be possible - We do ask patient’s to inform us if they think their consultation will require longer than 10 minutes so we can make arrangements to accommodate this. This helps us reduce patient waiting times.
- Pre-bookable appointments are offered three weeks in advance.
- Urgent appointments will be arranged the same day with an available GP, however we ask you to ring at 8:30 on the day as they go very quickly.
- On-line booking of appointments are available provided you have registered for on-line services (however nurse/healthcare/phlebotomy appoints must be booked through Reception to ensure correct amount of time is allocated)
- SMS message appointments reminders are also available provided the Practice has an up-to-date telephone number and consent from the patient.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice Nurses are qualified to deal with many conditions and you may be seen more quickly.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason we urge you to inform us as soon as possible by telephoning the Appointments Line or cancel via our online booking service.